Accessing and using our website
You have the right to use our websites for private purposes. Commercial use (including the use of (parts of) the websites to generate advertising revenue or the (partial) copying of content) is prohibited. You must not interfere with the normal operation of our websites, and you undertake to observe the following rules of conduct on our website:
- Not infringe on the (intellectual property) rights of DIGITAL TREND or of the authors, in the broad sense, who place works on our websites;
- Not interfere with other visitors’ use of our websites;
- Not distribute spam, viruses, malware or other inappropriate messages or information through our websites;
- Do not evade or interfere with the security of our websites;
- Do not use resources for searching or indexing (parts of) our websites, such as robots or spiders. Search engines must adhere to the robot.txt protocol;
- For (parts of) the websites that require registration, comply with the rules regarding “Create an account” and “Rules of conduct for visitor comments on articles” below.
In the event of non-compliance with one or more of these rules of conduct, we reserve the right to refuse you access to our websites.
Links to other websites
Our websites contain links to third party websites. This does not necessarily mean that DIGITAL TREND recommends these websites, agrees with their content or collaborates with these websites in any way. Nor does DIGITAL TREND make any guarantees regarding the suitability, correctness, completeness or security of these websites. DIGITAL TREND is therefore not responsible for such websites and the information offered on them.
Intellectual property rights
All copyrights, database rights and other (intellectual) property rights in the content and design of DPG Media’s websites rest exclusively with DIGITAL TREND and its licensors. DIGITAL TREND expressly reserves all rights with regard to the websites of DIGITAL TREND. Without DIGITAL TREND’s prior written consent, it is not permitted to take over, store, reuse or otherwise reproduce or publish (part of) DPG Media’s websites in any way whatsoever, in whole or in part, including if the source is stated.
DIGITAL TREND excludes any liability for any reaction or content posted by you or third parties. You are personally liable and indemnify DIGITAL TREND and its affiliated companies against claims from third parties and for related damage, fines and costs related to the reactions and content you have posted. Taking the foregoing into account, DIGITAL TREND reserves the right to delete, remove or refuse comments in comments without further explanation.
By placing any content on our websites, you grant DIGITAL TREND and its affiliates a perpetual, unconditional license to (further) publish, reproduce, store or otherwise use or exploit in any form or through any medium. If you are not the rightful owner of the posted content, you must have permission from the rightful owner before you proceed with the placement and state the name of the rightful owner if he so wishes. You must also have permission from the person portrayed when posting or submitting images.
Privacy and cookies
DIGITAL TREND’s privacy statement and cookie statement apply to all use of DIGITAL TREND’s websites and are an integral part of these terms and conditions. Click here to go to the privacy statement.