Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://digitaltrend.in.
We attach great importance to your privacy. When you provide information to us, we handle it with care. How we do this and for what purposes we use your information is stated in this privacy statement.
When do we process your information?
We process your personal data the moment you contact us and leave your data with us.
This can be done, for example, via our websites when you register to be mediated for work, apply for a position with us or with one of our clients, participate in one of our online HR (assessment) tools, but also when you visit us. at the branch or when you approach us by email/letter or telephone or offer your services as a (potential) business relation.
For the information we process about you when you visit one of our websites, the so-called cookies, we refer you to the cookie statement on the relevant website.
For what purposes do we use your information?
Job placement and/or placement at a client
When you provide us with personal data for (the stated purpose of) job placement, your personal data will be included in our central database . This happens when you apply specifically for a position with us or one of our clients or when you apply openly or generally register to be mediated for work. Inclusion in the central database means that the personal data you provide for the purpose of finding and/or mediating for (new) work can be shared with all our business units that deal with this. You can then be approached by these business units with vacancies that may be of interest to you, even if you have applied for a specific vacancy.
Your data can be used to:
- to enter into and maintain a job placement relationship with you and to mediate for work at our clients;
- to promote and stimulate your personal development and employability, for example through education and training;
- to be able to assess your suitability for a position or assignment;
- to bring you into contact with or to introduce you to one or more (potential) clients and/or relations;
- make you available to and have work performed for our clients;
- to conclude an assignment agreement, temporary employment/secondment agreement, employment contract or other agreement with you;
- to be able to implement the agreement concluded with you;
- to enter into and maintain an employee/employer relationship and to keep a personnel, financial, hours, absenteeism and/or salary administration for this purpose;
- meet our reintegration obligations;
- to be able to grant you access to and use our closed web and mining environments and (self-service) portals;
- to assess whether you are eligible for a (premium) discount and/or subsidy or whether you are covered by a (premium) discount or subsidy scheme;
- to meet the government-imposed goal of helping people with a greater(er) distance from the labor market to find work.
Handling applications for positions at RGF Staffing headquarters
When you apply for a position/vacancy at the head office of RGF Staffing, your data will be used to:
- contact you and maintain contact about your application;
- to assess your suitability for the position or assignment for which you have applied;
- to be able to grant you access to and use our closed web environments, (self service) portals.
Entering into a business relationship
Your data is used to:
- to be able to carry out the requested services and/or the agreed assignment and/or agreement;
- to enter into and maintain a relationship aimed at acquiring and executing assignments and to keep a (financial) administration for this.
We may also use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to implement the services requested by you – via the website -, to allow you to use our – online – HR tools and to allow you to participate in (online) tests and to generate test results;
- for legitimate business processes and activities, including for management purposes and generating management information and reports, performing market analyses, performing data analyses, keeping statistics, (internal and external) checks, audits and audits, business transactions (partnerships, purchase/ sales) and promoting and maintaining company safety;
- compliance with or investigation into (suspected) violation of agreed agreements, internal policies/instructions and/or laws and regulations;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- to inform you about our services, other activities and/or professional information (for example via e-mail, newsletters, company magazines and professional literature) and to be able to make you offers, unless you indicate that you do not appreciate this. You can address such a request to our Data Protection Officer in the manner as further specified under ‘Contact’ below
Which personal data do we process?
It is necessary that you provide us with personal data (which may differ per situation and purpose), because otherwise we cannot enter into a contract with you and/or carry out the services you have requested.
Security of your information
We make every effort to take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing and/or loss. Employees of RGF Staffing, who have access to your personal data, are bound by a confidentiality clause.
How do we share your information?
Within our company
We share your personal data within our company with other business units for the purposes described in this privacy statement.
With job placement, your personal data will be included in our central database and the employees of our company who are engaged in job placement have access to your personal data.
We are part of Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd, established in Japan, hereinafter: Recruit. Your personal data may, to a limited extent, be shared with Recruit for legitimate business processes and activities, including management analysis, forecasting, (internal and external) audits, audits and audits, business transactions (partnerships, purchase/sale). The European Commission has adopted the adequacy decision with regard to Japan. This means that Japan has an equivalent level of protection for personal data as under the General Data Protection Regulation. For more information about this, you can contact our Data Protection Officer, see the details under ‘Contact’.
How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept in accordance with laws and regulations and for as long as necessary for the purposes for which this data was collected.
In the case of job placement (without having worked for us), your data will be stored by us for up to 2 years after the last contact with you.When applying for vacancies at the head office of RGF Staffing, your data will be stored for a maximum of 4 weeks, unless you have given permission to store your data for a maximum of 1 year.
What are your rights?
You can ask us at any time to view your personal data or to change, supplement or delete it.In addition, you can ask us to limit the personal data that we process about you and/or to transfer your personal data (data portability).
If you have your own environment in the Privacy Portal, you may also be able to (partially) change, supplement, delete or transfer your personal data. The Privacy Portal can be accessed via a link at the bottom of every website of our business units.
Right to object
You can also contact us with objections about the way in which we handle your personal data and/or if you no longer wish to receive information from us about our services, offers and/or other activities.
You can direct your requests and/or objections to our Data Protection Officer, see the details under ‘Contact’.
For questions, comments and complaints
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding this privacy statement or the way in which we register, use or process your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer, see the details under ‘Contact’. .
You also have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Adjustments privacy statement
We can adjust this privacy statement. The most current privacy statement can always be consulted via our websites.